1. What is Java Certification Exam?
Java Certification Exam is an exam conducted by Oracle and when you clear the exam you get certified by Sun Microsystems, Inc. These exams are conducted at various levels and various categories of Java.
2. Why should you take Java Certification Exam?
- To become the most valuable employee.
- To increase your job security & also to improve your career prospects.
- To broaden your knowledge and increase your skills by performing various tasks and features.
3. What are the various Java Certification Exams?
List of Oracle Java and Middleware Certifications Exams
Associate level Java Certification Exams
Professional level Java Certification Exams
Expert level Java Certification Exams
Master level Java Certification Exams
For Java Programming Basics courses which covers basic Java topics Running Java Programs , Data , Branches and Loops , File Input and Output , Object Oriented Programming , Applets and Graphics , Arrays , Advanced Object-Oriented Programming , Graphical User Interface Programming , Recursion , Exceptions and IO Streams .
Here you can also find some interesting training and tutorial videos which might be helpful in preparing your Java interview questions.
Few useful download Java links,